Most name-brand brass cased ammo can be used. Do not use Steel Cased, Aluminum Cased, or reloads. +P ammunition is recommended only for very limited use in Gen 2 only. Standard grain (bullet weight): 115 and 124, and 147 in Gen 2
On a Gen 1, the grip panels are covered by rows of parallel grooves. On a Gen 2, the grip panels have a stippled, textured pattern and the back strap includes a series of slots that are part of the recoil system.
Please keep checking back for our next Rewards Program incentive!
– Always install the child resistant lock on the firearm when not in use.
– Never store your firearm in the loaded condition.
– Always store ammunition in a separate place from where the firearm is being stored.
– Always store the firearm and key(s) out of reach from children.
– Always keep your finger(s) out of the trigger area until you are ready to shoot.
– Never point the firearm at anything you do not intend to shoot.
– Always be familiar with target you are aiming at shooting and what is behind it. A bullet can travel several miles before stopping.
– Remember, firearm safety is the responsibility of the person handling the firearm.
Public Safety Appreciation
In appreciation of our association with Law Enforcement, SCCY would like to extend this special offer to all Law Enforcement to thank you for your business with SCCY.
CPX1 Series SCCY pistol- $265
CPX2 Series SCCY pistol- $250
*Must purchase from specialty dealers.
Buyers are responsible for any NICS Background Check and sales tax imposed by the dealer at the time of purchase. Please provide a valid FFL (Federal Firearms License) from your local dealer for transfer, or if shipping the firearm to your department you must provide a statement on department letterhead that the pistol is for duty use.
7 Locations Nationwide
Keith’s Sporting Goods
1595 E. Powell Blvd