CPX-1 TT 9mm
Two-tone, manual safety
- Barrel: machined from bar stock with 7 lands and grooves having a 16‐1 right hand twist.
- Receiver: 7075‐T6 aircraft grade heat treated aluminum alloy, machined from bar stock.
- Grip/Frame: Made from Zytel polymer, with ergonomic finger grooves and an integral "RE-COIL CUSHION" on the back‐strap.
- Recoil Spring System: all steel, fully encapsulated for ease of disassembly and reassembly.
- Slide Lock/Release: steel with a Zytel over molded polymer extension for ease of operation.
- 3 dot sight system: steel rear sight, adjustable for windage only with locking screw.
- Hammer firing system: double action only, internal hammer with inertial firing pin to prevent accidental discharge if dropped.
- Manual Guarded Safety: Newly designed with a guard molded into the frame.
- Double action trigger: specifically designed for shooter comfort and accuracy by designing the system to have a smooth effortless, consistent 9 pound trigger pull.
- Magazine: included with (2) double stack, 10 round capacity magazines with finger extension base installed and 2 flat magazine bases included.
- Trigger Guard Lock: custom designed to properly fit and be child resistant. Includes 2 keys.
Barrel Length: 3.1"
Stainless Steel MSRP $334
Natural stainless steel finished by ceramic abrasion, producing a non-reflective satin finish.
Stainless Steel Black Nitride MSRP $334
Self-lubricating, hard nitride treatment with scratch-resistant black nitride surface.