Most name-brand brass cased ammo can be used. Do not use Steel Cased, Aluminum Cased, or reloads. Standard grain (bullet weight): 115 and 124, and 147 in Gen 2
SCCY does not make holsters nor do we have any relationships with any holster manufacturers. Many of our customers, however, are interested in holsters that fit our guns. We recommend that any holster inquiries be directed to the manufacturers who advertise SCCY compatible products, some of which are listed below:
On a Gen 1, the grip panels are covered by rows of parallel grooves. On a Gen 2, the grip panels have a stippled, textured pattern and the back strap includes a series of slots that are part of the recoil system.
Please keep checking back for our next Rewards Program incentive!
– Always install the child resistant lock on the firearm when not in use.
– Never store your firearm in the loaded condition.
– Always store ammunition in a separate place from where the firearm is being stored.
– Always store the firearm and key(s) out of reach from children.
– Always keep your finger(s) out of the trigger area until you are ready to shoot.
– Never point the firearm at anything you do not intend to shoot.
– Always be familiar with target you are aiming at shooting and what is behind it. A bullet can travel several miles before stopping.
– Remember, firearm safety is the responsibility of the person handling the firearm.